Facebook is one of the most popular social media giants that have acquired massive popularity across the globe. This prevalent social networking website has obtained immense prominence all over the globe due to its immense beneficial features and top-notch user interface. On this platform, there are copious features that let the users navigate through this website with much ease and comfort. One of the most popular features on Facebook is the profile picture. The people who have an account on this social media website can set their profile picture based on their interest.
In the current days, almost all of them have a Facebook account. It is the best communication medium for all the people that help folks to communicate with their friends and beloved ones with much ease. Irrespective of the location, people could communicate with their dearest ones and other family members with much ease. Besides the ease of communication, there are many more incredible features available for the users on Facebook. Temporary Profile pictures on Facebook have become quite popular these days. In general, people call Profile pictures as Display Pictures sometimes.
The popularity of Temporary Profile Pictures on Facebook has expanded all over the world and people are exploring the web for the process of setting the best Facebook Profile Picture. If you are looking for the procedure to set Temporary Profile Picture on Facebook, we are here to help you in the best possible way. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide about the profile pictures and a lot more stuff. You can check out the list of the best Temporary Facebook Profile Pictures for all the people. Have a glimpse!
Why Need a Temporary Profile Picture on Facebook?
If you have an account on Facebook, you might be quite aware of profile picture. There is no need to introduce the use of profile picture for the Facebook users. But, do you have any idea about the importance of Facebook Profile picture? If not, we are here to reveal some interesting facts about the profile picture of the display picture. Since a few years, the usage of Facebook has increased at a rapid pace. People are showing interest towards each and every change available for all the folks about this popular social media application. Billions of people on Facebook are setting up social media profiles as a tool for protesting the political power.
Temporary Profile Pictures on Facebook are actually intended for a specific cause or purpose. Some of them include rendering the best support for equality in marriages in the US, providing support for the victims of the terror attack or floods that took place some of the years back. These temporary profiles pictures on Facebook definitely grabs the attention of every single Facebook user. This will eventually drive them towards showing their support by placing the logo or the slogan as their temporary profile picture. There is a possibility of drawing the complete attention of the people by placing temporary profile pictures for holidays, people and other significant causes as per the customs and traditions of the public. The Temporary Profile Picture on Facebook also provides the best photo frames for these profile pictures.
Also, Read How to Clear Facebook Search History?
How to Set a Temporary Profile Picture on Facebook?
In this post, we have provided a detailed guide for all the users that lets you set a temporary profile picture on Facebook. Just follow the steps provided below in this article.
- First of all, log into your Facebook account using your login credentials.
- On the Facebook home page, you need to click on ‘Edit profile’ link that appears on the top left column of the page.
- On the profile editing page, you need to tap on the profile picture for changing it.
- Just hover the image using the mouse and an option appears on the screen that says ‘Update Profile Picture’.
- Click on it. Choose the number of pictures similar to the regular profile changing procedure.
- Just upload a new photo or take a snap using your webcam or use a made use of a previously uploaded photo.
- Choose your desired photo and click on ‘Make Temporary’ option present in the lower left corner of the screen.
- On the next page, a drop down menu appears wherein you must choose the time until which you wish to see the temporary profile picture on Facebook.
- You can set the increments for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or you can click on Custom.
- Just tap on the option ‘Never to easily back out of temporary mode without starting over.’
- You can set the custom date that lets you choose based on your choice.
- After setting the date and time, you need to click on Set option available on the screen.
Check Out, How to permanently delete facebook account?
That’s it! This is the easy process that allows the users to set temporary profile picture on Facebook.