Instagram owned by Facebook is a popular social media platform to share photos. Instagram has Stories feature which lets users post photos, videos temporarily for 24 hours. Instagram stories will show up like a slideshow. You can also add stickers, texts to the stories.
Instagram filters are really beautiful. Instagram Stories has some nice filter options to edit. Instagram doesn’t have an official option to save stories of others in your feed. If you are looking to save your favorite stores, Here is how to save Instagram stories.
How to Save Instagram Stories to the Android?
Follow the below steps to save Instagram stories of others to your device.
- Open Google Play Store and Install Story Saver for Instagram
- Open the application installed and Log in to Instagram with your Username and Password.
- After Signing in, you will get a list of Stories available currently in your profile.
- Tap on the person name to open the image or video and click Save, Long Press the image to view it in full screen
That’s all, you have downloaded the story to your Android.
Please note that this app is not affiliated anyway with Instagram, Don’t repost some others videos without the permission of the owner.
Save Instagram Stories with Chrome Extension
- Fire Up Google Chrome on your Pc
- Install Chrome IG Story from Chrome Web Store.
- Login to Instagram Website. with your account.
- Once you logged in, you can see the stories available.
- Tap on the story you want to save and click Download Story. A Zip file will be downloaded.
- You can also right click on images and select Save Image as to save a specific image or video.
It is done. You have downloaded your Friends story with these simple steps.
Please comment below if you face any trouble with the method.