Windows 10 is one of the most popular and latest versions available for all the users on the web. Microsoft, the giant software company has launched Windows 10 for all the people a couple of years back. If you are quite enthusiastic about gaming on Windows PC then, Windows 10 is the best choice. This platform provides the best interface for all the people. For the rigorous gamers, Windows 10 is the perfect platform. This is because it integrates a slew of beneficial features and programs on Windows 10, especially for all the gamers. If you are still not satisfied with the performance of Windows 10 whilst gaming, we are here with the best solution.
Windows 10 is not a full-fledged perfect platform for playing games. In order to turn out your Windows device enabling you to play games in the best way, you need to make some enhancements to this software. By optimizing the Windows 10 device, it becomes pretty much simple for all the people to switch it into gaming mode. By making use of some simple tweaks, you can enjoy gaming in the best way on your Windows 10 device. In this post, we have provided the simple way to optimize Windows 10 suitable for gaming. This in-depth guide is purely intended for the beginners who are extremely enthusiastic about games. Check out the ways to optimize Windows 10 for Gaming!
Check Out Download Discord for chat while Gaming
1. Disable Automatic Update and Restart
Windows 10 operating system often updates the OS automatically. Without even taking consent from the admin of the device, Windows 10 automatically updates and restarts the PC. This particular feature might not activate every now and then. When the Windows 10 update starts automatically, you must place your game at risk. In order to avoid the sudden update on this platform, there is an exclusive option of disabling this feature. By doing so, you can enjoy your game by saving it. If the automatic update and restart are enabled on your Windows device then, it eventually limits the network connectivity of your PC by downloading different updates. For disabling Windows 10 automatic restart, you need to access the update settings.
- Go to Start menu >> search for update >> Click on Check for Updates option.
- You need to tap on Advanced Options and hit the option that says ‘Choose how updates are installed’.
- You can then click on the option of ‘Notify to Schedule Restart’.
- Hit the option that says ‘Choose how updates are delivered’.
- You need to set the Updates from more than one place to Off. This lets you disable the automatic updates on your device.
Also, Read How to permanently delete files on windows?
2. Adjust Visual Effects on Windows 10
The Graphical User Interface on Windows 10 device might be a massive obstacle to the processing power of your device. On Windows 10, the appearance settings are often set to impress by default. The games that you often play on the device might sometimes fight with the shimmering Graphical User Interface which is operating in the background. It is always best to make some adjustments to the settings in order to enhance the performance than the appearance. For doing this change on your Windows 10 device, you must follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to Start >> Control Panel.
- You can search for performance in the search field.
- Click on the option that says ‘Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.
- Following that, you need to click on Adjust for best performance option. Hit
- Apply and then Ok button.
- You need to navigate to the Advanced tab of the same window and make sure that this option is set to Programs.
3. Update the Drivers
GPU is an acronym for Graphics Processing Unit. It is the fundamental unit of your computer that renders the best gaming experience for all the users. It needs the latest driver in order to make the drivers work in a faster and better way. Irrespective of the type of graphics cards, you will certainly gain some profit by updating the drivers on a regular basis. In order to update the drivers, you must follow the below steps:
- Right click on Desktop >> Click on Display Settings option >> Advanced Display Settings >> Display Adapter Properties.
- You can either download driver updates from the official website of Microsoft or from your device itself.
- Some of the manufacturers offer free gaming updates that for different software programs quite often.
- This helps the users to keep the drivers updated automatically.
4. Disable Wi-Fi Sense
In general, Wi-Fi Sense is enabled by default on your Windows 10 device. Wi-Fi Sense has the ability to connect to different available networks automatically via Wi-Fi. Follow the below steps to disable Wi-Fi Sense on your device.
- First of all, go to Settings on your device.
- You can simply use the keys Windows + I to access Settings.
- Select the Networks and Internet option.
- You can then choose Wi-Fi. You need to disable all the options that come beneath Wi-Fi Sense.
- That’s all! This option will appear only if you use a wireless connection.
Check out How to disable secure boot on windows